I found this service provider on Warrior Forum couple of years ago. Apparently, they are selling it on various other marketing related forums, as well. They have been around for a long time and still live. Crap articles, abnormal delay in delivery were their unique selling points, then!
99 cents for an article? Ofcourse, it is not a scam. So what is it exactly?
It’s 99 cents per 100 words. As I stated above, I have used this company earlier and totally underwhelmed with their quality of service. All articles were unique and readable but totally irrelevant to the topic I gave! It looked like articles were “manufactured” using the scrape-rewrite formula as against “research-write”
Back then, the process would be,
- You place an order for 10 articles. You will be told that it would be delivered in 10-15 days
- You wait for 15 days and another 5 days as a grace period.
- Patience gone…Ask the status
- You get a quick reply with an apology. Promise of delivery within next 5-7 days
- After 10 days, you yell again.
- Promise of delivery within 24-48 hours
- Finally after 72 hours you get your unique articles
- You read the articles and feel utterly stunned – not because the articles are super-duper; because it’s ridiculous!
I’m NOT lying folks. This is exactly what happened to me and many others!
The current status:
They have updated their website with much better visual representation than earlier. Now they are offering many more services beyond article writing (like web design, video creation, Facebook fan page, link building and even 1st page guaranteed ranking). I may give another chance to this service though normally I don’t give another opportunity to crap writers, but it’s been a long time – so probably worth another try!
I just checked few samples on the site. None of them appears to be written by a native English writer (doesn’t matter to me anyways because I’m not), And it’s no longer 99 cents per 100 words.
If you have tried this company recently (at least in 2012), I would love to know your feedback. I’ll update this review if I try them again.